Saturday, October 4, 2008

Thank You Jen and HP


My mom asked that I do this post especially for Jen and HP. Jen is my cousin and we are just 3 months apart. She is my dearest friend and I would rather call her a sister then a cousin. HP is her husband and I have enjoyed getting to know him over the years and I am glad to call him family. They have three wonderful children that keep their lives busy and entertaining. I need to come and visit soon before I can't recognize them. Hopefully November!!

Last summer Jen, HP and the kids came to Utah to visit. While visiting Jen and HP told my mom about a tree that Jen had helped her mother-in-law make. My mom loved the idea so Jen and HP set about to find all the materials to make the tree. They went to the store a couple of times, stayed up late and worked really hard to complete the tree before their journey back to Arizona. The final result was a very unique piece of art that displays my mom's angels and fairies. My mom loves her angels so it makes her very happy to be able to display it in such a way that the angels seem to float. Her two granddaughters, Stephanie and Payton, love Grandma's tree. Stephanie has two of her own angels on the tree and know that she can touch those ones. Patyon has been really good about just looking and not touching. I think Mom is going to have a very hard time putting away the angels to replace them with Christmas Ornaments for the Christmas season. So from my mom to Jen and HP...Thank you very much for my amazing tree!! I love you guys.






1 comments:

The Bauer Bratts said...

It looks awesome! I'm glad she likes it. It was fun to do. It's nice to see the finished product. Way to go Auntie for getting it done. Thanks for the kind words and we miss all of you soooooooo much. You better come in November Dana. We miss you too much!

A Day at the Races (Check out Car 17 - My brother-in-law Bo)

Summer Fun - July 26, 2008

Cheese! Stephanie, Heston and Payton - August 2008